These are the steps you must complete to join Eagle Imperium, the Skyline High Schol Robotics Team!!
You can check your application status at the StudentForms_2018. This is updated manually by your dedicated mentors each week, so it won’t show forms you just submitted. The steps are explained below.
2) Join our Slack team. Ask an existing member to invite you. This is our primary communication channel. – You will be added to the team after you have completed the other tasks, talk to a team captain if you have any questions.
3) Complete the Team 3322 Member Application
4) Create STIMS account (FIRST)
5) Your parent will receive a email with a link to complete the FIRST consent and release agreement. First they will create their own STIMS account- click new parent/guardian in the lower right hand corner. Then complete the FIRST consent and release agreement.
7) Pay team dues of $200 to Mr. Coupland. Make checks payable to “Skyline Robotics Team” and hand the check to him at school or a team meeting. Have a parent email Mr. Coupland at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a partial scholarship if needed.
8) Print the Health Information Form and have a parent fill it out. Hand the form Mr. Coupland at school or a team meeting.
9) Print the Private Vehicle Authorization, have a parent fill it out and sign it, return it to Mr. Coupland at school or a team meeting.
10) Print the Community Service Permission Slip, have a parent fill it out and sign it, return it to Mr. Coupland at school or a team meeting.
11) One or both parents, please complete the Team Resource Survey.